Global Alumni Gathering
September 19-20, 2014
Don't miss out on the 2014 Global Alumni Gathering! View a complete schedule of events below. Additional information about select events is available by clicking the event name.
IIT has blocks of rooms reserved at two Chicago hotels—book your stay today!
Friday, September 19, 2014
- Lunch and Keynote Address | Noon-1:30pm
Welcome | John Anderson, President, IIT
Keynote Address | Alan "Bud" Wendorf (ME '71), Chairman, IIT Board of Trustees
- Panel Presentations | 2-3:30pm
- 50 Years at Illinois Institute of Technology | 3:45-4:30pm
Darsh Wasan, Distinguished Professor, Motorola Chair Professor of Chemical Engineering, and Vice President for International Affairs, IIT
- Main Campus Tour | 4:30-5:45pm
- Reception and Dinner on Main Campus | 6:30-8:30pm
Dinner will feature entertainment by students from various countries and Wasan as emcee.
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Schedule of events subject to change