Golden Society Reunion
Save the Date!
September 19-20, 2014
Did you graduate from IIT 50 or more years ago? Then we'd like to welcome you to the Golden Society, an honorary society recognizing alumni like you who are celebrating this milestone, and invite you to the annual Golden Society Reunion weekend. This year's special guests will be members of the Class of 1964, our 50th reunion class!
Bring a guest, reunite with old friends, and celebrate your years at IIT. The following activities will be a part of Golden Society Reunion weekend 2014:
- Special Golden Society Reunion Luncheon where President John L. Anderson will present medallions to members of the 50th reunion class and those who missed returning to campus for their 50th reunion year
- IIT's annual Homecoming celebration
- Class of 1964 breakfast with President John L. Anderson in his office
- Social activities on and off campus
- Presentations from IIT senior leadership
- Campus tours
- Academic lectures
- 50th reunion class photo
More details about Golden Society Reunion 2014 will be posted on this page as they become available.
Click here to view exclusive reunion information for the Class of 1964, our 2014 50th reunion class!
Are you interested in serving on your 50th reunion planning committee? Please contact Manager of Regional Alumni Programs and Reunions Marian Quirk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.567.5017.
Did you know you can search for your classmates in our Alumni Online Directory? Sign up for the IIT Alumni Community to access the directory. Registering will also help us keep you informed about IIT alumni news and events.