Golden Society Reunion
Save the Date!
September 19-20, 2014
Did you graduate from IIT 50 or more years ago? Then we'd like to welcome you to the Golden Society, an honorary society recognizing alumni like you who are celebrating this milestone, and invite you to the annual Golden Society Reunion weekend.
Bring a guest, reunite with old friends, and celebrate your years at IIT. The following activities were a part of Golden Society Reunion weekend 2013:
- Special Golden Society Reunion Luncheon where President John L. Anderson will present medallions to new members and those who missed returning to campus for their 50th reunion year
- IIT's annual Homecoming celebration
- Social activities on and off campus
- Presentations from IIT senior leadership
- Breakfast and financial planning seminar, hosted by the Gunsaulus Society
- Campus tours
- Academic lectures
Information about Golden Society Reunion 2014 will be posted on this page as it becomes available.
Click here for reunion information for the Class of 1963, our 2013 50th reunion class.
Are you interested in serving on your 50th reunion planning committee? Please contact Manager of Regional Alumni Programs Marian Quirk at email@example.com or 312.567.5017.
Did you know you can search for your classmates in our Alumni Online Directory? Sign up for the IIT Alumni Community to access the directory. Registering will also help us keep you informed about IIT alumni news and events.
Click here to support the Class of 1963 Gift Campaign.