Golden Society Reunion Weekend 2013
Friday, September 27-Saturday, September 28
Did you graduate from IIT 50 or more years ago? Then we'd like to welcome you to the Golden Society, an honorary society recognizing alumni like you who are celebrating this milestone, and invite you to the annual Golden Society Reunion weekend.
Bring a guest, reunite with old friends, and celebrate your years at IIT. The following activities will be part of your honorary weekend:
- Special Golden Society Reunion Luncheon where President John L. Anderson will present medallions to new members and those who missed returning to campus for their 50th reunion year
- IIT's annual Homecoming celebration
- Social activities on and off campus
- Presentations from IIT senior leadership
- Breakfast and financial planning seminar, hosted by the Gunsaulus Society
- Campus tours
- Academic lectures
Click here to view a schedule of events and register online.
Click here for a campus parking map.
Members of the Class of 1963, click here to view your exclusive reunion information.
Did you know you can search for your classmates in our Alumni Online Directory? Sign up for the IIT Alumni Community to access the directory. Registering will also help us keep you informed about IIT alumni news and events.
Click here to support the Class of 1963 Gift Campaign.